If you are looking for a team to root for, this flowchart may have the answer for you. According to Paul Caputo, you might be an Indians fan if:
- You have a soul.
- You care if your team ever wins another game.
- You are not watching baseball to pass the time until football training camp.
- You do not use sports to distract yourself from the drudgery of your horrible life.
- You do not cheer when the Jumbotron says so and not a moment sooner.
- You do not believe it’s racist to make a race of people a sports mascot.
- You grew up in [Cleveland] rooting for [the Indians].
Flowchart courtesy of InterpretationByDesign.com